Here Are the Most Asked Questions
What is the cost of trees?
- Cut your own (CYO) trees are $15 per foot. The minimum cost for a CYO is $75. Any tree that you cut that is less than 5 feet will cost $75.
- Fresh Cut trees will arrive weekly, throughout the season and will be individually priced.
What size trees do you have available this year?
- CYO maximum height: 7.5 feet (while supplies last)
- Fresh cut: 5 feet – 12 feet (taller trees sell out very quickly
What types/species of trees do you have available?
- CYO: Douglas Fir, Fraser Fir, Canaan Fir, Concolor Fir, Blue Spruce*, Norway Spruce*
- Fresh cut: Douglas Fir, Fraser Fir
- * Spruce trees can not be cut until December 10th
Can we bring our pets?
Yes! They must be on a leash and be prepared to clean up after them. Please place any used doggy bags in the trash receptacles. Pets will not be permitted inside any buildings or on the hayrides.
Will Santa be visiting this year?
Do you offer hayrides?
Yes, on Black Friday and every Saturday and Sunday from 9am-4pm. We do not offer hayrides on weekdays.
Can we “pre-tag” our tree?
Unfortunately, we do not allow the pre-tagging.
Do you have restrooms?
We have portable toilets and hand washing stations.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check (must have valid government issued photo ID), and all major credit/debit cards.
- Any payments made with credit/debit will have a 3% fee added.
- We do not have an ATM
What is your return/refund policy?
All tree sales are final.
Do you sell Apple Cider Donuts?
Yes, fresh every Saturday and Sunday in October and during Christmas Tree weekends!
What is parking like?
- Parking is free!
- The parking lot is gravel
Do you allow photography in your Christmas Tree Fields?
- Yes, for professionals, we charge a photographer fee and it must be scheduled in advance.
- Personal photos are welcomed while you are here choosing your tree!
What is the best way to contact you?
Email us directly email@example.com or fill out the form on the Contact page of yeagersfarm.com.